To do list:
[x] Add stuff
[_] Attract followers
[x] Add more stuff
[x] Get frustrated at the lack of followers
[_] Add even more stuff
[x] Get hounded by Wikia Admins for being a lazy Admin
[x] Slave away... =P
[_] Attract followers
Malcadon (talk) 13:11, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
We're excited to have Gamma World Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sannse
Hello, I have found your Gamma World wiki and havew decided to add a page on the Dabbers in your format since you seem to be lacking one on such. Do not worry, I have the 2nd Edition rules for the discription.
Thanks a bunch for helping format some of my stuff--especially the Ishtaran gear lists, they look amazing! I'm still having trouble with that Ishtaran Fist symbol. It starts out white on gold, but when I upload it it turns blue on puce. I tried reloading the file and swapping it out and it just screwed up our nice formatting. Blarg. Anyway I'm currently running a Gamma World game for my group and had noticed how few resources there were for research--so I thought I'd put out the resources I have to make things a little easier for the next guy. Sorry there's so little as far as official artwork. The creatures have all had nice art, but so far most of the tech doesn't--I'll try to provide what I can. Some of it just doesn't have pictures though.